The now: Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 18 april, 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Classes must be cancelled online or via the MindBody app no later than 2 hours before the class. If you have trouble with canceling online or via the app you must email us at email@example.com to cancel your class (this still must be done no later than 2 hours before). Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. Missed bookings or late cancellations will be charged in full.
NOTE! We have a strict policy for starting and ending classes on time. Unfortunately, if you are late, you will not be let into class, so as to not disturb our meditators. We recommend you attend at least 15 minutes before class if possible.
Workshop bookings must be cancelled no later than 24 hours before the start time, in which case you can transfer on to a future workshop. Workshop cancellations within 24 hours are non refundable and non transferable.
All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible. Our classes start on time and latecomers will not be admitted nor be entitled to a refund or exchange.
We accept Visa or MasterCard for online payments through MindBody. You can also pay via Visa, MasterCard or Swish in person. We do not accept cash. All prices are in SEK.
Applicable Swedish tax/taxes is already included in the price unless noted.
How to Contact Us
For the purpose of relevant data protection legislation, we use the personal data we hold on you in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us or if you need to contact us in connection with our use of your personal data, then these should be directed to The NOW using the following details: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do We Collect and Why?
- We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
- The personal data we hold includes personal data you provide to us in person, via our website or by telephone, including personal and contact details (such as your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, billing address, email address, mobile number, health details) you supply when booking a class, signing up for the first time and signing up to our newsletter.
- We regard the use and processing of the above personal data within the obligation of a contract entered into with us when purchasing our services. Without out it, we could not provide the services we do (i.e., meditation classes, trainings, workshops, etc.). We may use this information for the purposes of providing, monitoring, assessing and marketing The NOW. We may also use your personal data to inform you of information, new features, offers, services, and products from The NOW from time to time.
- If you do not wish to receive information regarding offers and studio news, you can opt out from our newsletter at anytime.
- We do also collect financial data which includes personal data which relates to your finances, such as your bank account and payment card details and information which we collect from you for the purposes of the prevention of fraud. We work with a third-party provider, MINDBODY, to store this data.
How Do We Obtain Your Personal Data?
We obtain your personal data directly from you, either in person (at our studio or otherwise), via our website or by telephone. This could include personal data which you provide when you:
- Purchase our products or services
- Create an account on our website
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Request information on our services or products or for other marketing to be sent to you
- Enter into a competition or promotion
- Complete a survey from us or give us feedback
We use a system called MindBodyOnline (operated and owned by MINDBODY) for storing your contact details and processing online transactions. MindBodyOnline encodes your card and contact details to ensure the details are safe to transfer to use. Card details you store on your account for online payments are not visible to us and we do not save your card details. MINDBODY is based in the United States, with operations around the world. They store all data in servers and back-up servers located in the US. MINDBODY has Privacy Shield certification which complies with GDPR regulations related to transferring data outside of the EU.
The NOW reserves the right to take audio, photo and video recordings in the studio and during classes. The NOW holds the full rights and rights to use such recordings for print and online marketing. The NOW will endeavor to inform participants when such recordings are made and considers the processing of this data in accordance with its legitimate interests for business monitoring and improvement to the studio and its working practices.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we will only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. In most cases this is for the length of time that you continue to use our services. At the end of that period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise distribute any personal information to third parties. Any information supplied by you to us via this website will only be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We recognise the importance of data security and take measures to ensure the security of personal data. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and only those with permission are granted access. Any misuse of personal data is considered a disciplinary offence and a full investigation is automatically entered into.
- keep track of the items stored in your booking order and take you through the checkout process;
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Occasional changes may be made to this document as new services and content are added to the Website to reflect changes in The NOW’s policies. These Terms may be revised at any time by updating this posting. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by any such revisions. Users of the Website are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current privacy guidelines.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to this, please refrain from using the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to these Terms will indicate your acceptance of those changes.